Things I'm Thankful For...
- A beautiful wife who loves and cares for me despite my looniness!
- The provisions and home which God has provided for us and the future to which he holds for us.
- Friends who support our hopes and dreams while traveling the journey of life with us.
- Faith which supports and guides us as we take on life's ups and downs.
- Jesus' leadership and authority in and over my life as he speaks through his truth in scripture, context, and community.
- The small moments in life where I get to experience and encounter the many inspirational and radical people who help make and build God's Kingdom in extraordinary ways. These are truly the greatest of friends whether known or not yet known!
- A Church Family who accepts me despite my many fallacies.
- A God who continues to reach out to me with love despite my assumptions and prejudgments.
- Close family for prayers, care, advice, inspiration, and everything unsaid!
What are you thankful for?